iRoller Hoverboards Warranty:
No small print, simply warranty.
- 12 months on all circuitry including wheels, logic board and gyroscopes.
- 6 months warranty on batteries (please keep your battery charged when not in use)
You are covered for/against:
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear
- Breaks, scratches, dents or other cosmetic damage caused by the user
- Use of the device other than for its normal intended use, including without limitation, failure to use the device in accordance with the user manual.
- Damages resulting from improper transportation or packaging of the device when returning to iRollers repair shop.
- Malfunctioning circuits like the pcb or gyroscopes
- On/off switch
- Charger Port
- Battery (6 months from date of purchase)
You are not covered for:
- Chassis damage (the internal metal chassis of the iRoller Hoverboard), if this is broken due to misuse we offer a special loyal customer price of £50.00.
- Water damage (iRollers or any Hoverboard currently available on the market are not waterproof no matter how advertised they are.
- Batteries are covered for 180 days (please as a tip always keep your iRoller battery
Delivery to and from our iRollers Repair Shop
You may ship your hoverboard into our repair shop once we have accepted your return via email.
Returned iRollers hoverboards must be accompanied with a return form inside the retail packaging. The return form is designed to help our engineers to identify the customer parcel and identify the issue.
We will repair your hoverboard, test it, and ship it back to you, FREE of charge.
If requested iRollers will offer a prepaid label for returning the goods. If you choose to use a different shipping method, this will be non-refundable.
Please note we can not offer prepaid return labels for the following areas: Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Channel Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles, Jersey. The return cost must be covered by the buyer if located in these areas.
Submitting a returns request for a exchange or refund?
In order to submit your claim, use the contact form on the . Remember to describe the exact problem that you are having. Alternatively email requesting for a return form, to speed up the return service, add a detailed explanation of the problem with your iRoller board to the email. Please allow for 72 hours for a response.